Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Super Not-So-Secret Secret Update

Hey there Stitchers!  Nick here with a little update on the not-so-secret secret project I'm working on.  I admit I've been naughty and not sharing my goodies with you, but I have a feeling that when you see what it is I've got in store and in the store (planning for release Friday afternoon) you'll forgive me.

Okay, so here's what I can tell you.  As you know, we're not focusing solely on needlecrafting, but also spending some time on other media.  One of those mediums is woodcrafting, something I do enjoy a lot.

At the moment we've got two wooden solitaire boards, complete with board, 33 marbles (32 to play, 1 as a spare), instructions on how to play, and a pouch for the marbles and the entire set.  I personally hand-carved the gutter and the Celtic designs, as well as varnished it and sewn the pouches.  There may be a third one being made in the next week, but for now there's two.  It's a fun game, 2 minutes to learn and a lifetime of aggravational mastering.  Oh, and did I mention it's highly addictive?

Tomorrow, I will give you another update on our not-so-secret secret updates, and I might have photos if you're really good.  I'll give you a small hint... time flies when you're having fun.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm off like Octomom's bith control pills.  Don't forget to hit our Google+ and Facebook page, and also our Etsy store which will be going through some major evolutionary improvements for your personal satisfaction and shopping enjoyment.



Until next time... stay awesome!

-Nick the Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment