Monday, October 15, 2012

Product Sneeky Peek: When Daisy Duke met Marty McFly..

Hey Stitchers!  Nick The Stitch here, so glad you made it and I really hope you're having as awesome a week as I am.  Normally I try to post stuff every day on the NTS Blog but there's really two days I don't, as policy... my birthday, and Sundays.  I mean if Tim Tebow can work on Sundays, then I can slack off because he doesn't work the other 6 days (and I do), it all balances out.

For the most part.  Anyway, back to the matter at hand.

Saturday night I uploaded the Whackadoo Toy Set on my Etsy shop, and the response has been amazing and inspiring.  If you have no fartin' idea what I'm talking about, check it out and see the awesome kids' toy.  It's simple, educational, skill-buildable, and really affordable especially with the holidays coming up and you don't just want to buy your kid another iPhone (they don't make apps like this!)

So, in the follow-up of the Whackadoo, let me introduce to you....

...the Rustic Handmade Birdhouse Wall Clock!  Made of upcycled wood that would've ended up in a landfill, it reduces the carbon footprint, is battery-operated (1 AA included), and is NOT found in Wal-Mart.  But only because it's too awesome for them.  Plus, even if you're really bad at hanging anything evenly, we've got you covered with our handy self-balancing sawtooth hanger on the back.  Here's a 3/4-shot of it....


(Dimensions: 11.5 inches / 29.25 cm wide -- 11 inches / 27.5 inches tall -- 3.5 inches / ~9 cm deep)

We'll be putting this baby on the Etsy shop under "Rustic Clocks" tomorrow by noon EST (link activation to be made then), at the low low price of $49.99 plus S/H.  This is only the first in a series of different designs, and looks great for that country-esque chic you've been looking for to have when the Kardashians or Honey Badger come to visit.

And even if they don't, you'll still be the envy of your friends.  If you're looking for a really cool gift for a friend or neighbor who's into unusual stuff, email me or give me a call between 10AM-10PM EST for ordering.  I have a Square, so yes I can take credit/debit, plus I also have PayPal (but only if you REALLY still use PP).  Ships out in about 3-5 business days.

So I will see you soon, got a few more surprises this week for you.  Until next time, stay awesome!

Because hell yeah, I BUILT THAT!

-NTS
NickTheStitch@Gmail.com
614-321-5009

No comments:

Post a Comment